Wednesday 27 July 2011

Week 10 - Tues and Wed

Tuesday

Well yesterday was a struggle. Maybe it was fructose withdrawal, but I was exhasted and the workout was a real struggle. Mindset was awful. Wanted to quit my workout. But I got on with it and did 30 min run and 30 mins cross trainer.

Food:
- watermelon, banana, apple
- cup of tea, milk and xylitol
- omelette
- rice cakes with peanut butter
- roast chicken and roast vegies
- strawberries with cream and rice syrup
- cup of tea, milk and xylitol

Probably went over in calories today, had a birthday dinner, so did my best to be healthy. Did not eat any cake :)

Wednesday

Today was fabulous. I had so much energy! 10km run with ease, then did an hour and a half of weight training with my partner. Was great fun! Had the best day. Am still off fructose.

Food:
- apple, banana, cashews
- cup of tea, milk and xylitol
- omelette
- rice cake with peanut butter
- kangaroo sausages with steamed vegies
- strawberries and glucose powder
- cup of tea, milk and xylitol

Really enjoyed today! Looved the weight training! :)

1 comment:

Nici said...

well done!! sounds awesome!!! epic day yesterday....super impressive! youre rocking it!
well done at the bday dinner too...its hard to resist things like cake, and its amazing that you were able to get through it without too much damage.
I was very lethargic earlier this week too....today wasnt so bad, but tuesday almost walked out on my workout too!! hehe. something in the air!
Glad you liked the weight training. Does your partner go to the gym a lot?
Congrats again!! Super impressive!!