Saturday 23 July 2011

Week 9 - Sunday

Haven't posted for the last few days. This week has been insane with uni. Luckily next week will be better :) Way less stressful.

I will be posting each day now! I have still been getting to gym everyday and been making healthy choices for eating. So I still believe that I can get to my 51kg goal in three weeks. I am super excited about training this week with more time on my hands too.

Food diary:
- porridge with banana
- apple
- chicken, pear and feta salad
- cup of tea with milk and rapadura
- chicken, avacado, roasted onion salad
- cup of tea with milk and rapadura


Workout:
- 8 km run
- 30 mins on cross trainer

Well within my limits today :)

Special note to Nici! I am super proud of you! This week has been amazing for you! You are well on track and all the positive habits are setting in! Congratulations! I cannot wait to read all about your physical progress to a lean ripped body! :)

1 comment:

Nici said...

Sounds like a great Sunday Crystal!! Like I said, youve been making fantastic choices and keeping up with your exercise....super impressed!!!! Youve done really well.
Thats so lovely that you gave a shout out to me....thanks so much. Im finally feeling like this is just a nice way to eat and live, its not a punishment and it makes me feel good. Not getting so emotional about the numbers...just knowing that if I eat well and train it will happen eventually. And, since having that mentality, Ive finally cracked below 66kg....for the first time since the start of this round!! hehe.
Looking forward to reading about your week....great that youve got more time to train this week, and itll be nice to be back in to routine. Youre going to get to that goal!!! 3 weeks can bring a lot of change!!