Sunday 17 July 2011

Week 9

Okay, so I weighed in this morning for the first time in weeks. I am 53.1kg. Have put on some weight. But as a plus have still lost 1kg.  My goal was 50kgs by the end of the 12 weeks. I would be happy with 51kg. Leaving me 2.1kg to lose in 4 weeks.

To keep myself accountable I have decided to weigh in each day. Otherwise I have this mindset that I can make it up on the days before weigh in. 

In terms of the weekend. Friday eating was not great. However, I ate well on Saturday and Sunday, no slippery slope.  I am still struggling with sweet cravings but I will continue on.

Exercise. I did my normal hour of cardio each day. Fri 40 min run and 20 mins cross trainer. Sat 60 min run (11kms). Sun 60 min cross trainer.

Anyway, 500 grams per week is my goal. I will be posting my daily weights in. :)

1 comment:

Nici said...

Awesome!! Well done. And yes, its a good idea to weigh in each day...Im the same...thinking it doesnt matter too much and then putting in a last minute effort before Wednesday. Just dont get too emotionally tied to the numbers...as youll prob see more fluctuation with doing it every day. Im sure you can loose those last few kilos in the time we have left!!! Keep the nutrition clean, and keep up your fantastic work in the gym. Youll be seeing that 51 on the scales in no time!!!