Monday 18 July 2011

Week 9 - Tuesday - Thursday

Weigh in: 52.7
Goal weight: 51

Weighed in this morning at 52.7. I ate quite well yesterday (not perfect), and did an hours hard cardio. But am still down. Quite interesting to see the fluctuation in weight even just after a day. By weighing in every day I think I will be seeing my weight go up and down :)

Rest of the week

Has been a long week. Busy with uni, and travelling, which means that I have been eating a bit of take away food. It has not been perfect, but I have been conscious of my take-away decisions e.g. sushi and salads. But am still not sure how many calories I have been eating. This is not a common schedule for me.

Anyway, it is my busy day tomorrow, then I am on the proper no take away bandwagon.  Also, I have still been doing my workouts. Over an hour of cardio each day, that is something. I don't think that I am putting on weight which is a plus.

Will weigh in Saturday morning and then every day there after. As well as my food diary. Three weeks should still be long enough to get to my goal weight. :)

2 comments:

Nici said...

Awesome! Well done on the weight loss. Amazing how quickly the body responds to changes in diet...even if the 'bad' part didnt last very long.
Cant wait to read about your day today. So close to your goal!! very awesome. Youll be there before the end of the 4 weeks....keep your eye on the prize, I can visualise your success!!!

Nici said...

Hey!!!
How is everything going? Missing reading your blog posts....hope its all going well.

xx