Monday 11 July 2011

Week 8 - Tuesday

Woke up feeling great after yesterday. Clean eating just feels so much better. Going to try and have another simple eating day. Fruit, vege, tea and some protien is the plan. Hopefully when I get on the scales tomorrow morning I am still at the 51.8 mark and haven't gained. 

Either way, things have changed significantly in the last week and a bit. I am definitely more conscious and present with my eating, so things are getting there.

Have a BBQ tonight at a friends house, plan on taking salmon and my own salad (they always end up just having potato, pasta and colslaw salad from the supermarket, not good).

Plan on keeping it clean for weigh in tomorrow.

Food for DAY:
- watermelon
- cup of tea
- vegies
- strawberries
- cup of tea
- lamb shanks and vegies
- small choc cake
Exercise Plan:
- 1.25 hours of cardio

Tonight I went out for tea, and I didn't order chips! Yay! p.s. I looove chips and I always get them when going out for tea. Instead I ordered extra vegies :)

I did however, eat a small choc cake, but I am okay with this as I saved calories for it :) Happy with the day. Am going to weigh in friday. Too many carbs at night tonight.

Hope I am 51.8kg on Friday and not any higher :)

5 comments:

Nici said...

Nice work!! It is amazing how much clean eating just feels good!! We should really keep that in mind when we want to snack. Its funny that, even though it feels better, sometimes I still get stuck in the mindset that its all about denial and punishment...when I should be remembering that this is a good and great-feeling way to eat, regardless of weight loss or whatever. I need it to become just what I do...rather than an effort. But Ill get there! hehe. Enough about me!!! just figured maybe you go through some of that too.

Good luck at the BBQ tonight! Im sure youll do amazingly. Just remember that weigh-in!! I reckon youll see a loss. I can feel it! Youve done such a great job. Im looking forward to hearing about your night. Salmon and salad sounds like a great idea!

Nici said...

Argh!!! Crystal!!! i totally fucked up tonight....bfriend went out and like a naughty kid when mums not watching, I TOTALLY overate!!! bread, dried fruit, sesame snaps!! ARGH!!! I feel terrible. I dont want this to happen again...have to find strategies to distract myself in these sorts of times. Im most prone to this when bored/alone etc.....like you said, doesnt even cross my mind when Im busy and have things to do. ARGH!!!!! Ok...its done. New day tomorrow and nothing more today. And Im going to BLOG BLOG BLOG instead of eating in the future, promise!!! Sorry I let the team down. SPASTIC!!!
Hope you had a great day and are having fun at dinner.

Nici said...

oh....and sorry for the rant!!

Cribnal said...

All good love! Rant away any day!

I am looking forward to reading the rants in the future instead of the uncontrolled after dinner eating :)

I feel like I am reading my own words from Sunday night!

Don't be so hard on yourself! You are a champ and we will get through this!

Nici said...

Thank you so so so much for your lovely message. Made me feel so much better!!! Youre right...it is a learning process, and its not meant to be easy. Im extra determined today.
Your night sounded lovely...and well deserved choc cake never goes astray!!
hehe...it is funny how similar our habits are! Youre so much help to me...I really appreciate it!! Thank you so much.
I was 66.7kg on Monday morning, was 66.2kg this morning...but I think Ill weigh in on Friday morning too! hehe. I have a few 'red flag' things coming up....will blog about how I plan to deal with them.
Thanks again!
And well done....youre putting in a spectacular effort!!