Friday 8 July 2011

Week 7 - Saturday

At work, writing my post :)

Gym this morning, was tired again. But managed to get in 50 mins on cross trainer and 10 minutes on the stair machines. Was very happy with this, I JFDI :)

Food:
- 1 hard boiled whole egg and 1 egg white - 95 cals
- porridge with rapadura sugar - 250 cals
- strawberries - 60 cal
- rice crackers - 40 cals

Trying to keep it light before the 30th tonight, as there are limited gluten-free options on the menu. Hopefully they will have a healhty special.  Plan on just having, stawberries, a cup of tea and some other light snack before dinner. Yay keeping on track.

Last night was a bit intense - I had a few things going on, and felt the emotions coming on. However, I was conscious of them, and did not go near food. I am really happy with this, things are changing. :) Yay!

I am looking forward to tonight, I should have a few calories to play with :) It is nice to have a cheat meal and not feel bad about it. I am looking foward to these in the future. I am looking forward to continuously feeling proud about the food choices that I am making :)

2 comments:

Nici said...

Well done!!! This all sounds really awesome. Its great that you were able to detach food from your emotions!! A huge congrats...this is a major thing to overcome.
I hope youre having fun at dinner!! Its such a nice feeling to be able to enjoy your cheat meal rather than just adding it to the list of other "stuff ups"...when we are on top of our eating the rest of the time, one meal gets plowed out of the way by all the amazing choices we are making!!
Sounds like youre having a really successful weekend...and I agree, its awesome that we're continuing to blog through the weekend. Its definitely helping to keep me on track, and again, a big thanks to all your help in this! Couldnt do it without you.
Cant wait to hear about your Sunday!

Nici said...

grr!!! its not letting me post a reply to the comment you made on my blog again! im just going to have to save that for my work computer. hehe.

anyways, heres what I said:
thanks!! It is great to feel in control and happy about our choices. On the whole, I would like to get my weekends even more under control, but I am very happy with the progress Ive made....and I dont feel sick from all the food I would usually be eating!!
Reading your blog is very impressive too....so much determination and commitment, you should be very proud. And now we get to see the results come rolling in!!